Landscape Construction Foreman
We are a locally owned, growing design, build and maintain firm. We are looking for a self-motivated Landscape Foreman to join our team.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no major violations in the past 3 years
- Requires High School Degree or GED
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a landscape Foreman in a Landscape Construction related environment
- Experience working for a high end Outdoor Living Company preferred
- Excellent communication skills -- must be able to read and write English
- Irrigation experience/knowledge required.
- Horticulture/landscaping knowledge a plus
- The ability to trouble shoot irrigation and do all aspects of installation of a new system.
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to read landscape design prints
- Ability to work some weekends/evenings and in inclement weather
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the position including regularly lifting up to 80 pounds, standing, walking, crouching, stoop/kneeling, and reaching with hands and arms
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done! What makes us unique is that we care about people, we provide the right solution to our clients, and we walk in truth.
- Competitive hourly rate based upon experience
- Reimbursement towards health and dental insurance
- Excellent training opportunities
- Solid, stable company