Lawn Maintenance Foreman
We are a locally owned, growing design, build and maintain firm. We are looking for a self-motivated Lawn Maintenance Foreman to join our team.
DUTIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
As a Lawn Maintenance Foreman, you will report to the Account Manager and Field Supervisor per job. The foreman will follow up with texts/calls for job duties and details to maintain a superior level of communication and high standards. Will direct the activities of a team consisting of 1-2 crew members ensuring proper, efficient and timely maintenance of residential and/or commercial properties. Areas of responsibility include: Loading equipment for daily routes, proper mowing techniques on each individual property, maintaining of grounds to include weeding of flower beds, edging, blowing off hardscape areas, seasonal color installation, mulch/pine needle installation, and minor irrigation repairs. Will be required to communicate the day-to-day accomplishments and improvements with both crew members and supervisors.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no major violations in the past 3 years
- Requires High School Degree or GED
- 5 years' + experience as a Lawn Maintenance Foreman
- Excellent communication skills -- must be able to read and write English
- Show a desire to be a team player exhibiting our Core Values
- Horticulture/landscaping knowledge a plus
- The ability to troubleshoot irrigation
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work some weekends/evenings and in inclement weather
- Maintain assigned materials/equipment and maximize useful life
- Maintain Fuel/Mileage logs for vehicles and equipment
- Update Lawn Maintenance Manager regarding shrinkage, failure and needed replacements
- Monitor tool assignments and loss/damage; hold team members accountable as needed
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the position including regularly lifting up to 80 pounds, standing, walking, crouching, stoop/kneeling, and reaching with hands and arms
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done! What makes us unique is that we care about people, we provide the right solution to our clients, and we walk in truth.
- Hourly $12.00 – $15.00 based upon experience
- Reimbursement towards health insurance
- Excellent training opportunities
- Solid, stable company